” An organisation’s ability to LEARN, and translate that learning into ACTION rapidly is the ultimate COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE “ – Jack Welch.
We gain our competitive advantage through our ability to learn and by translating our learning into actions. Our learning initiatives are through:
- KILA: Kancor Ingredients Learning Academy
- Centre of Excellence in Industrial Learning
- Facilitates creation of self-sustained learning organisation
- IDP: Individual Development Programmes
- Specialised development plans created for an employee based on his/her development objectives, competencies, potential and future growth opportunities.