Mint,Menthol & Isolates
Kancor has been associated with the mint and methol industry for over two decades, with unmatched expertise in extracting the essence of mint and menthol. Apart from steam distillation and crystallisation facilities, Kancor also has fractional distillation columns to extract the purest molecules of mint isolates. India has emerged as the most competitive source among the mint producing countries in the world. With India’s growing prowess, Kancor has dedicated large amount of resources to build a strong supply chain in the mint producing regions of India. With production centres located in the heart of the mint belt, the company is dedicated to providing unique supply chain partnership solutions to customers.
Kancor offers mint that complies with different grades of IP/BP/EP/USP. The company’s contributions to the mint industry in India have been immense and have resulted in:
- Reduced cycle times, saving both energy and cost
- Improved product quality
- Increased yields and reduced losses
- Elimination of foreign particles through filtration, metal detection etc.
Kancor is a game changer in the industry, pioneering the concept of closed chambers for menthol manufacturing; a paradigm shift in the manufacturing of menthol crystals. The company is also continuously striving for improvement. Some of the initiatives towards this end are:
- Automated crystallisation process through a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) system integrated with SCADA software to save energy. Human intervention has thus decreased, reducing the chances of human error.
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) norms for product contact tools and equipment
- Product consistency is maintained through constant monitoring and testing in both in-house and external labs